Cherry Mallow Dessert Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Set aside 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs for topping. Place the remaining crumbs in a bowl; stir in butter until combined. Press into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Spread pie filling over crust. Fold marshmallows into the whipped cream; spread over filling. Sprinkle with the reserved crumbs. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Mallow Dessert(3)
Sort By :
The Quick Cooking book from which I got this recipe says nothing about freezing the dessert. I've made it numerous times, and used blueberry pie filling most of those times! -Lori in WI
The cooking method says "freezer" and under time is says 25 min prep + freezing, but in the directions it does not say anything about putting it in the freezer? Is it suppose to be frozen rather than refrigerated??
More Recipe Collections
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Graham Cracker Crust Pies >
- Homemade Pie Crust >
- Pie Crust Recipes >