Chocolate Mallow Pie
To complete a meal, I often serve this not-too-sweet pie. This rich and cream dessert is so easy to assemble. To save time, I often prepare and freeze a graham cracker pie crust so all I have to do is thaw and fill it.—Glenda Parsonage, Maple Creek, Saskatchewan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold 2% milk, divided
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Beat in dry pudding mix and remaining milk. Fold in the marshmallows. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate until serving.