Garden-fresh flavors make this tomato and corn dish a delight! Plus, it's as easy as it is special. —Sally Maloney, Dallas, Georgia
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 3-1/3 cups fresh or frozen corn (about 16 ounces)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a 6-qt. stockpot, cook tortellini according to package directions, adding corn during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain; transfer to a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cheese Tortellini with Tomatoes and Corn in Healthy Cooking August/September 2009, p43
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Cheese Tortellini with Tomatoes and Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review