Cappuccino Muffins Recipe
- ESPRESSO SPREAD:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a food processor, combine the spread ingredients; cover and process until well blended. Transfer to a small bowl; cover and refrigerate until serving.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. In another bowl, combine milk and coffee granules until coffee is dissolved. Add the butter, egg and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 375° for 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm with espresso spread. Yield: about 14 muffins (3/4 cup spread).
Reviews for Cappuccino Muffins(36)
Sort By :
I made these for a company breakfast I catered and they were a real hit! They were easy to make and I found the flavor to be delicious. I used decaffeinated instant coffee granules because that's what I had on hand since I can't have caffeine. I didn't make the spread because of the logistics of keeping it cold while the muffins were served during the meeting. I will definitely be making these again.
I made these muffins for a company breakfast I catered and they were delicious! The coffee lovers especially liked them. I didn't serve the spread, they were very good on their own! I used the decaffeinated instant coffee I had on hand and found the flavor to be excellent.
I absolutely LOVED this recipe! I didn't make the spread but it was delicious without it. I am a big coffee drinker and each muffin had the perfect amount of flavor. The batter made exactly 14 which I liked. I will definetly b making this again!
PERFECT!!! it tastes so good even w/o the spread. it has a strong coffee flavor wc i like and easy to make.
This is one of my favorites! I do cut the butter to 6 T. and the sugar to 2/3 c. in the muffin portion. You will not be disappointed in these! Delic!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bread Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Muffin Recipes >
- Muffins >