- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 3 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each) , chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, brown sugar, butter and eggs until well blended. Stir in chopped candy.
- Spread into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into squares. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Candy Bar Cookie Squares
Sort By :
"These were amazing--made as written. I've shared the recipe with everyone I know!!!!"
"These were just amazing! I was looking for a different variety of brownie, one that was decadent, yet would really wow the kids. This fit the bill well! I actually sold them at a sale and saved a couple back for my husband and I to enjoy later, and they disappeared too. I would highly recommend them!!"
"These were good and didn't last long. I will try a chocolate mix next time. I used m&m's and added pretzel broken up. The possibilities are endless, I will even give this treat as a Christmas gift in a jar idea."
"These were Delicious! They come out just like brownies!My alterations to the recipe were: I used German Chocolate cake mix and added 1 tsp of coconut extract, Qty-15 various "fun" size candy bars left over from Halloween, and 1/2 cup of chopped nuts. I needed to add about a tablespoon or so of water when stirring in the chopped nuts and candy bar pcs because batter was quite thick and difficult to work with. This recipe is a great use of leftover Halloween candy bars. I will be making this recipe now every Halloween!"
"If you want to save time cutting these use the new snickers bites.Theres a coupon for them here:http://printablecouponsanddeals.com/2013/10/snickers-or-milky-brand-bites-1-and-2-off-any-one-snickers-or-milky-brand-bites-8oz-size-50-off-any-one-snickers-or-milky-way-brand-bites-2-83-oz-size.htmlAnyway, I don't use Egglands Eggs but these are really good.My little sister goes absolutely crazy for them."