Butterscotch Toffee Cookies Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 package butter pecan cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (10 to 11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate English toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat eggs and oil until blended; gradually add cake mix and mix well. Fold in chips and toffee bits.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: 5 dozen.
Reviews for Butterscotch Toffee Cookies
Sort By :
"Way too good & so easy!"
"These were so easy and delicious. I used walnuts (didn't have pecans as they would be delicious also) instead of butterscotch chips. I really think the butterscotch chips would make them too sweet. They're perfect with the nuts."
"What could you substitute for the butter pecan cake mix. I don't think I have ever seen that flavor, at least not around here. Or maybe use the butter recipe and add butterscotch pudding to it like they did below?"
"First off, I have never written a review for anything, but at least a year ago I came across thisvery simple, easy recipe and I needed cookies in a hurry, so I had everything and I made them,but I used chopped pecan pieces, and toffee bits, everyone raved about these cookies, and without a lie, I make a batch every week and give them away to someone, DO NOT overcookthese cookies, I take them out at 11 minutes, and I get great results everytime.Enjoy , so easy.. 5 starsOh, most important I add a box of butterscotch pudding........."