- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 package butter pecan cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (10 to 11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate English toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat eggs and oil until blended; gradually add cake mix and mix well. Fold in chips and toffee bits.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: 5 dozen.
Reviews for Butterscotch Toffee Cookies
"Best cookies ever!!"
"Incredible! I used Betty Crocker cake mix!"
"A nice shortcut recipe. The flavor of the cookies seemed to improve after a few hours. @njunperez: I believe the consistency you described is correct. The cookies turn out fine."
"Found when mixed was gummy & thick before adding chips What did i do wrong?"
"does it have to be butter pecan cake mix? I am allergic to pecans."