- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 package butter pecan cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (10 to 11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate English toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat eggs and oil until blended; gradually add cake mix and mix well. Fold in chips and toffee bits.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: 5 dozen.
Reviews for Butterscotch Toffee Cookies
Sort By :
"Found when mixed was gummy & thick before adding chips What did i do wrong?"
"does it have to be butter pecan cake mix? I am allergic to pecans."
"Can't stop eating them!!! Can't resist butterscotch ANYTHING!!! These are THE best cookies, and SO easy to make."
"Your recipe sounds delicious. Who makes butter pecan cake mix??"
"Way too good & so easy!"