Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- 3 cups Quick Muffin Mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a large bowl, combine first three ingredients. In another bowl, beat the milk, eggs, applesauce and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 425° for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the muffin comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Reviews for Blueberry Muffins(3)
Sort By :
These are delicious!! Is there any way you could display the nutritional facts for these muffins, though??
I had to use the homemade Muffin mix recipe (See recipe finder) because I did not have the ingredients for the one recommended. They came out beautifully and delicious. My ten-month old baby loved the muffins.
My muffins turned out great. Definately would do this recipe again :)