- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- Place all the ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Blue Cheese Salad Dressing
Sort By :
"I generally prefer ranch dressing to blue cheese, but made this for a change of pace and now I'm hooked! It's not overly "blue" tasting like some blue cheese dressing recipes, has a really delicious flavor and is fantastic served with buffalo wings."
"Fantastic recipe! I love a good garlicky blue cheese dressing. After processing it in the blender, I stir in a few more ounces of crumbled blue cheese since I like it on the chunky side."
"This recipe saved me in a last minute need for something great! Try it over a wedge salad and then add fresh ground pepper."
"Got this recipe years ago from Taste of Home. Love it! We are garlic people so we add a lot. This is the best."
"So good! Such a neat creamy dressing, nice to try since I aquired a taste for blue cheese! Next I want to try it with chicken in the salad."