- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 24 fudge-striped cookies
24 milk chocolate kissesChocolate, chocolate, chocolate! Give your sweet tooth the gift of chocolate from ALDI.
- White decorating icing
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes. Cool completely.
- Spread frosting over cupcakes. For bat wings, cut cookies in half; insert two cookie halves into each cupcake.
- Gently press chocolate kisses into frosting for heads. Add eyes with decorating icing. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Bat Cupcakes in Simple & Delicious September/October 2008, p35
Reviews for Bat Cupcakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 27, 2014
"These are so adorable and so easy! A cute idea that I will make again and again. Thanks for the idea!"
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2012
"Made these for my son's 2nd grade class last year, and they were a huge hit! They were easier than I thought and absolutely worth the effort."