Banana Pancake Snowmen Recipe
Both kids and adults will love these yummy pancakes. Invite your little ones to help decorate their snowmen and they'll jump out of bed in a hurry! —Phyllis Schmalz, Kansas City, Kansas
- 1 cup complete buttermilk pancake mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- Pretzel sticks, chocolate chips, dried cranberries and/or halved banana slices
- In a small bowl, stir the pancake mix, water and banana just until moistened.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto a greased hot griddle, making three circles to form a snowman. Turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Transfer to a serving plate. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Decorate snowmen with pretzels, chocolate chips, cranberries and/or banana if desired. Yield: 7 snowmen.
Originally published as Banana Pancake Snowmen in Taste of Home December/January 2009, p34
Reviews for Banana Pancake Snowmen(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 12, 2012
When I help out with our lodge breakfasts I always make these for the young and the young-at-heart. Easy to make, cute and tasty.
Reviewed Dec. 16, 2010
My kids loved these pancakes and the snowmen were a lot of fun to make. The bananas added great flavor.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Kids Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >