- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana pudding mix
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 teaspoons banana extract
- Frosting of your choice
- In a large bowl, combine the cake and pudding mixes, water, oil, eggs and extract. Beat on low speed for 1 minute or until moistened; beat on medium for 4 minutes.
- Line a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan with waxed paper; grease and flour paper. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Frost. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Banana Cake(5)
Sort By :
I have made this recipe a few times and we love it its so moist and its the bomb for the first time i made it into cupcakes so good i made a extra box of pudding banana cream and when my cupcakes were done and cooled i put the pudding in the middle ans frosted them with my cream cheese frosting and add some choclate sprinkles on top keep then in freg tell ready to eat u will love them heres the frosting recipe 1 8 oz cream cheese soft 2 TBS butter 3 cups power sugar 1 tsp banana extact beat well and frost
This is an excellent tasting and super easy recipe. My family loves it!
this recipe was a hit everyone loved it
this recipe was a hit i love it, my friends loved it, and my family.
I have used this recipe several times when I am in a hurry and it never fails to please. Everyone who tastes it loves it. I love the convenience of using a cake mix. Yellow or white cake mix or both great with this recipe