Baked Blueberry Pancake Recipe
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Butter and maple syrup
- In a large bowl, combine the pancake mix, milk, egg, oil and cinnamon just until blended (batter will be lumpy). Fold in blueberries.
- Spread into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with butter and syrup. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Baked Blueberry Pancake
Sort By :
Quick and easy. We liked the fact that it wasn't too sweet.
This didn't taste bad, but we didn't enjoy it very much either. It was easy - I will give it that. I just didn't think it had a lot of taste.
I don't have a pan that size, so I used a 9x13 pan. I had to inrease the cooking time by a few minutes, but it was absolutely delicious. Thank you.
I was looking for a quick blueberry pancake recipe. This is it. And it is delicious! I added vanilla and more blueberries, because you can never have too many blueberries in your pancake! I will definitely make this again.
We loved this recipe. So easy. I added a little vanilla, a little cardamom and 2 tbsp of milled flaxseed to up the fiber. Used agave nectar instead of syrup...oh my, yumminess!
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Pancakes >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >