These pretty roll-ups are festive enough to serve for company. They're a tasty change from plain chicken breasts. —Tamra Duncan
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 4 roasted sweet red pepper halves, drained and patted dry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Flatten to 1/4-in. thickness. Top each with two strips bacon, 1/4 cup feta cheese and a red pepper half; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roll up starting with short side, bringing the ends to meet. Tie at 1-1/2-in. intervals with kitchen string.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in oil on all sides. Transfer to an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove string. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Bacon-Feta Chicken Rolls in Test Kitchen Favorites 2004 2005, p135
Reviews for Bacon-Feta Chicken Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review