- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups finely chopped peeled tart apples
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in apples. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Apple Pumpkin Muffins
Sort By :
"Delicious....and leaves the house smelling yummy too! Will make again FOR SURE"
"I am sure it was the elevation here in Colorado (I made as directed, w/o adding additional flour for altitude), but these muffins did not come out moist. In fact, sort of dry. :( Love the idea of pumpkin and apple though-fantastic combo for autumn, and the spices are just the right amount. Recipe made enough for 2 dozen regular size muffins too, which was fantastic."
"These are great!! I baked them in x-large muffin pans and a mini muffin pan."
"moist and delicious!"