I’m a night-shift nurse. When I get home, I make a crunchy parfait with yogurt as a protein boost before heading off to a good day’s sleep.—Meredith Brazinski, Neptune, NJ
Recommended: 32 Light Desserts That'll Hit the Spot
- 4 cups reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla or cheesecake pudding mix
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 cup granola with fruit and nuts
- Toasted chopped almonds, optional
- In a large bowl, mix yogurt and pudding mix until well blended; gently stir in almond butter to swirl. Layer 1/2 cup yogurt mixture and 2 tablespoons granola in each of four parfait glasses. Repeat layers. If desired, sprinkle with almonds. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Almond-Vanilla Yogurt Parfaits in Breakfast & Brunch Bookazine 2015, p72
Reviews for Almond-Vanilla Yogurt Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review