"Secret's in the Sauce" BBQ Ribs Recipe
- 4-1/2 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 2-1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup cherry preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; sprinkle with pepper. Place in a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Serve with sauce. Yield: 5 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for "Secret's in the Sauce" BBQ Ribs(58)
Sort By :
We loved it, easy fell off the bones. I did not have cherry presserves so used strawberry, still good with my choice of bar-b-que sauce.
a different flavor for the ribs.
easy and average..won't use this recipe again.
These were easy to make and the addition of the cherry preserves gives them a spicy/sweet flavor. I cooked mine on low for 10 hours since I started them early in the morning for supper and they turned out great! Fell off the bone, just as promised! :)
I used chicken thighs since I didn't have pork and cooked in crockpot 2 hours with a small amount of broth. I drained off the liquid then added the rest of the ingredients and cooked for another 4 hours. It was wonderful. I think this recipe would be good with any meat you have on hand.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Rib Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs >
- Slow Cooker BBQ >
- Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs >
- Slow Cooker Pork Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Pork Ribs >
- Slow Cooker Recipes >