"Secret's in the Sauce" BBQ Ribs Recipe
- 4-1/2 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 2-1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup cherry preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; sprinkle with pepper. Place in a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Serve with sauce. Yield: 5 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for "Secret's in the Sauce" BBQ Ribs(56)
Sort By :
easy and average..won't use this recipe again.
These were easy to make and the addition of the cherry preserves gives them a spicy/sweet flavor. I cooked mine on low for 10 hours since I started them early in the morning for supper and they turned out great! Fell off the bone, just as promised! :)
I used chicken thighs since I didn't have pork and cooked in crockpot 2 hours with a small amount of broth. I drained off the liquid then added the rest of the ingredients and cooked for another 4 hours. It was wonderful. I think this recipe would be good with any meat you have on hand.
Made this recipe for guests coming over for dinner one night. They fell in love with it. They wantr to come again for these ribs. Everyone who tries these ribs says they are the best. I so agree.
These were a winner in my house. Even my super picky kids ate them without complaining!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Rib Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs >
- Slow Cooker BBQ >
- Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs >
- Slow Cooker Pork Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Pork Ribs >
- Slow Cooker Recipes >