- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add turkey slices, one at a time, and turn to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook turkey in oil in batches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove to a serving platter and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add broth. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in butter and lemon juice; cook and stir for 30 seconds or until butter is melted. Add parsley and capers; pour over turkey. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Piccata with Capers
"I love this recipe and it's so healthy!!!!"
"I used the chicken it was still great! Definitely a keeper!"
"Delicious! Only thing I changes was I cut the butter in half."
"This is a keeper! The family loved it. Served with a rice and barley pilaf and steamed zuchini with olive oil and parmesan cheese,"