Toffee Poke Cake
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 jar (17 ounces) butterscotch-caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), chopped
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Cool on a wire rack.
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes in cake. Pour 3/4 cup caramel topping into holes. Spoon remaining caramel over cake. Top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with candy. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 404 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 322mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 26, 2019
Bob You SUCK boi stop hatting fight me on Mincraft boi you doooodoodoodododod boi don't try that i stole this cake from my famliy and ran away
Mar 25, 2019
BOI THIS THING DOODDOODODODODODODOD
Oct 22, 2017
I brought this cake on a recent family camping trip and everyone loved it and raved about it for two days! My husband asked me to make it for him to take to work later this week! Needless to say I will be making this time and time again! Excellent and easy recipe!
May 15, 2017
I made this and took it to a neighborhood cookout and the cake was eaten almost entirely. Everyone loved it and had to have the recipe. It is definitely a keeper!
Feb 11, 2017
Poke cakes are one of my favorites...rich, moist and just delicious. To make this even more decadent, use a layer of hot fudge sauce first, then the caramel sauce. Takes it to a whole new level!
Sep 25, 2016
My family raved about this cake. It's a keeper.
Jun 1, 2016
This is our favorite poke cake. Other types don't have as much flavor. Caramel and chocolate go so well together and the whipped topping makes it creamy and rich!
Aug 30, 2015
This is a really rich and moist cake. I used Butterfinger bars instead of the toffee. Delicious!
Aug 21, 2015
Wow!!! Perfect for our large bible study group! Easy to make and amazingly delicious!! Hardest thing to do is forget the calories! Haha
Jun 19, 2015
Out of 6 desserts at a recent potluck, this was the runaway favorite. Both kids and adults enjoyed and some went back for a second big slice! Easy to make. next time I may try the sweetened condensed milk people mentioned. I used Smucker's Salted Caramel sauce, delicious!