Snow Day Cookies
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min./batch
Makesabout 2-1/2 dozen
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely crushed potato chips
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, vanilla and milk. In another bowl, whisk oats, flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in potato chips, pretzels, chocolate chips and M&M's.
- Drop dough by scant 1/4 cupfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets; flatten slightly. Bake 14-16 minutes or until edges are golden brown (centers will be light). Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 226 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 223mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Nov 30, 2016
Sweet, salty, everything but the kitchen sink cookie. Will double the batch next time, they went too fast!
Dec 23, 2015
My husband and 6-year-old son loved these so much that they begged for another batch. Yummy sweet-salty flavor. I'd also say that I preferred these fully cooled.
Oct 7, 2015
Interesting ingredients in this so I had to make them. Pretty good. I used milk chocolate chips and they did work well.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.