San Diego Succotash
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 small yellow summer squash, halved and sliced
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn
- 1-1/2 cups frozen lima beans
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, summer squash, corn, lima beans and shallot; cook and stir for 6-8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add garlic, salt and pepper; cook 1 minute longer.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Apr 15, 2018
Deliciously simple recipe...! Used edamame instead of lima beans and ghee instead of butter. The taste of the vegetables shine since simple flavorings are used. Will definitely put this on my keeper list.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.