I'm always surprised when people say they didn't know this drink existed. It's a really refreshing cocktail, and it's easy to double or triple the recipe. —Arianne Barnett, Kansas City, Missouri
Featured In: Margarita Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- Lime slices and kosher salt, optional
- 2 bottles (12 ounces each) beer
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup sweet and sour mix
- Ice cubes
- Lime slices
- If desired, use lime slices to moisten the rims of six margarita or cocktail glasses. Sprinkle salt on a plate; hold each glass upside down and dip rims into salt. Discard remaining salt on plate.
- In a pitcher, combine the beer, concentrate, tequila and sweet and sour mix. Serve in prepared glasses over ice. Garnish with lime slices. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Refreshing Beer Margaritas in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p211
Reviews forRefreshing Beer Margaritas
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 22, 2017
Reviewed May. 29, 2017
"I love these. I omitted the sweet sour mix and used 1/4 cup of orange liqueur."
Reviewed May. 13, 2017
"Can't wait to try these, they sound great"