These light and airy drops, bursting with bits of chocolate, have long been a holiday favorite at our house. I often make them for luncheons and teas.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 45 min./batch
Makesabout 6 dozen
- 3 large egg whites, room temperature
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
- In a bowl, beat egg whites and salt until foamy. Combine sugar and gelatin powder; gradually add to egg whites, beating until stiff peaks form and sugar is dissolved. Beat in vinegar. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake at 250° for 25 minutes. Turn oven off, leaving kisses in the oven 20 minutes longer. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 46 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.