Quick Marinated Flank Steak
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 beef flank steak (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- In a shallow dish, combine the first nine ingredients. Add steak and turn to coat. Cover; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 6-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°). To serve, thinly slice across the grain.
Nutrition Facts3 ounces cooked beef: 392 calories, 32g fat (7g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 312mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein.
May 28, 2019
I used this marinade for beef cubes for kabobs. I marinaded it for 24 hours and the beef turned out tender and delicious. I was happy to find a marinade without garlic. My husband is allergic to garlic. I was a little surprised it didn't have onion in the marinade, but it definitely didn't need it. I grilled red onions separately anyway. This is a keeper for my family!
Sep 9, 2014
Very tasty! Marinade would work well for any cut of meat!