Pumpkin Pie Shots
Grown-up treats that feature canned pumpkin and butterscotch schnapps will lure guests back for more. The gelatin shots are made ahead, so they're a great party starter. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup butterscotch schnapps liqueur
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1-1/2 teaspoons heavy whipping cream
- Sweetened whipped cream
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand 1 minute. Heat and stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in pumpkin, sugar and pie spice; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat. Stir in liqueur, vodka and cream.
- Pour into twelve 2-oz. shot glasses; refrigerate until set. Top with sweetened whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts1 shot: 39 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Pumpkin Pie Shots in Ultimate Halloween Bookazine 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.