Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced chives
- In a large skillet, saute potatoes, ham and onion in oil for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. In a small bowl, beat eggs, salt and pepper. Add to the skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set. Remove from the heat and gently stir in cheese.
- Spoon onto a serving platter; sprinkle with chives.
Jul 21, 2013
I made this but used sausage instead of Ham and also used the hash brown O'Brian, this is so easy and tastes as good as it looks
Jun 17, 2011
This has quickly become a house favorite. Easy to make and very yummy. I have to double the recipe for our large family.
Jan 30, 2011
May 7, 2009
I use a can of spam,instead of ham, have also used chopped bacon as well!!one of my families faves!!
Sep 25, 2008
This also tastes great with frozed diced hash brown potatoes instead of shredded. Yummy!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.