- 3 pounds small red potatoes
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 English cucumber, very thinly sliced
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, until tender, 18-21 minutes. Drain; cool slightly. Peel and thinly slice. Whisk oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Add remaining ingredients; toss to combine. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forMama's Warm German Potato Salad
"We had this for Memorial Day and it was delicious."