VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup (6 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (3 ounces) chow mein noodles
- In a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir butterscotch chips and peanut butter until chips are melted. In a large bowl, combine marshmallows and chow mein noodles. Add the butterscotch mixture and stir to coat. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Hopscotch Treats in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p14