- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1-1/4 cups eggnog
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, eggnog, sugar, eggs, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 375° for 60-65 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forEggnog Pumpkin Pie
"The eggnog gives it a nice, silky texture. We enjoyed this one quite a bit, and it was very easy to make."
"Super fast & easy, very delicious. Creamy, sets up well & holds it shape when cutting. Not overly spiced, a bit sweet & mild. You wouldn't necessarily know it was eggnog in the flavoring. Our favorite eggnog is southern comfort vanilla spice flavor & since jayzmom mentioned it was a good choice, it is what I used. Would make again, always have the ingredients on hand around the holidays."
"I substituted almond milk for the eggnog as well as a 1/2 cup of agave nectar and some blended dates for the sugar. It was delicious and the prettiest pie I've baked."
"Absolutely my favorite pumpkin pie! The only thing I've ever done differently is to try out the flavored eggnogs and my recommendation is for the vanilla spice one. Always, Always get asked for the recipe."
"New family favourite!"
"Our families new favorite pumpkin pie! I've made this for two years and this will be made again this year! Very nice recipe!"
"A nice variation on pumpkin pie. A little too rich for our tastes."
"Only pumpkin pie requested over and over again!"