Double Corn Dressing
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) unseasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 each medium green, sweet yellow and red pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 Nellie’s Free Range Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 to 1 cup chicken broth
- In a large bowl, combine the stuffing, onion, sweet peppers and seasonings. Add the eggs, corn and butter; toss to coat. Stir in enough broth to achieve desired moistness.
- Spoon into a 3-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 190 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 485mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Aug 1, 2015
This recipe did not go over very well with my family. Unfortunately, most of it went down the garbage disposal. Flavor was okay but overall quite dry.
Nov 6, 2011
absolutely love this recipe! My one friend told me its the best stuffing she's ever had! i will definitely be making this again!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.