My mother-in-law shared this recipe with me. The red and yellow peppers add to its flavor and eye-appeal. To speed it to the table, I often use a package of mixed greens.—Christine Panzarella, Buena Park, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 cups torn salad greens
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 small red onion, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 to 2 cups Italian salad dressing or dressing of your choice
- In a bowl, toss the greens, olives, onion, peppers, cabbage and cheese. Serve with dressing.