Coconut Lover’s Frappe
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 snack-size cups (3-1/2 ounces each) vanilla pudding, frozen
- 1/3 cup refrigerated Almond Joy nondairy creamer
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 ice cubes
- Place baking chips and coconut in a blender; cover and process until chopped. Add remaining ingredients; cover and process until blended. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 468 calories, 23g fat (15g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 242mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (54g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 18, 2016
This was a refreshing take on a frappe I needed to let my blender run a little longer as the coconut and chocolate chips were not grounded up enough.
Jan 29, 2016
I'm not a huge chocolate fan so the white chocolate chips are what drew me to this recipe. This is so simple and easy to make and has amazing flavor. This I will be making again!
Jan 3, 2016
This is sooooo good! I had trouble getting the pudding out of the cups once it was frozen, but other than that, it's wonderful. Next time, I'll put the pudding in a different container before freezing it.
Jan 2, 2016
Made this last week and really liked it. You do need a large blender container. I could not find almond joy creamer so used a Carmel flavored one. Husband and daughter liked it too. Will definitely make again. Next time I will used half chocolate and half white chips, that should make up for the lack of almond joy flavored creamer. I used sugar free pudding and sugar free carmel creamer.