Coconut Lover’s Frappe
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 snack-size cups (3-1/2 ounces each) vanilla pudding, frozen
- 1/3 cup refrigerated Almond Joy nondairy creamer
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 ice cubes
- Place baking chips and coconut in a blender; cover and process until chopped. Add remaining ingredients; cover and process until blended. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 468 calories, 23g fat (15g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 242mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (54g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Feb 18, 2016
This was a refreshing take on a frappe I needed to let my blender run a little longer as the coconut and chocolate chips were not grounded up enough.
Jan 29, 2016
I'm not a huge chocolate fan so the white chocolate chips are what drew me to this recipe. This is so simple and easy to make and has amazing flavor. This I will be making again!
Jan 3, 2016
This is sooooo good! I had trouble getting the pudding out of the cups once it was frozen, but other than that, it's wonderful. Next time, I'll put the pudding in a different container before freezing it.
Jan 2, 2016
Made this last week and really liked it. You do need a large blender container. I could not find almond joy creamer so used a Carmel flavored one. Husband and daughter liked it too. Will definitely make again. Next time I will used half chocolate and half white chips, that should make up for the lack of almond joy flavored creamer. I used sugar free pudding and sugar free carmel creamer.