Chunky Drop Cookies
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
Makesabout 6-1/2 dozen
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups halved pretzel sticks
- 1 cup coarsely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup raisins
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour and baking powder; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the pretzels, peanuts, chocolate chunks and raisins.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-14 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 81 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 46mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jan 7, 2011
These cookies taste great. My family loved them. I would definately make them again.
Mar 2, 2009
These cookies are fantastic. I used the salted peanuts and chocolate chips I had on hand and omitted the raisins,they turned out great. Now a favorite.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.