Chewy Chocolate-Cherry Bars
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cups dried cherries
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup pistachios, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients until blended; carefully spread over crust.
- Bake 25-28 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts1 bar: 164 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 21, 2017
Love this recipe and the combination of dried cherries and pistachios. Great addition to my holiday baking!
Nov 23, 2013
I made this recipe for a neighborhood party and everyone loved them!