- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup tequila
- Lime slices and kosher salt, optional
- Crushed ice
- In a pitcher, combine liquid ingredients. If desired, moisten rims of five margarita or cocktail glasses with lime slices. Sprinkle salt on a plate; dip rims in salt. Serve in prepared glasses over crushed ice with additional lime slices. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews forCerveza Margaritas
"These were so good!"
"Left out the lime aid concentrate since it bothers my stomach. These were awesome and pack a real punch!!"