Bus Trip Cookies
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
Makesabout 6 dozen
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon coconut or almond extract
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 3 cups mashed potato flakes
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and extract; mix well. Add biscuit mix and potato flakes; mix well. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 9-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 12, 2009
I find it odd that the ratings gave great reviews when I have such a problem. My mix is so dry it won't stick together. I checked the recipe repeatedly but I put in the correct ingredients. Did anyone else have this problem? What did you do about it if so? I am an experienced Taste of Home cook and never had any problems with the recipes before. Thanks I am not sure how this works but if anyone has a solution I would appreciate knowing about it. [email protected]