Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon coconut or almond extract
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 3 cups mashed potato flakes
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and extract; mix well. Add biscuit mix and potato flakes; mix well. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 9-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.