Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons amaretto
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars until crumbly, about 2 minutes. Add egg; mix well. Stir in Amaretto and almond extract.
- Combine the flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and almonds.
- With lightly floured hands, shape into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Flatten slightly with a glass coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until tops are cracked and bottoms are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks.
1 each: 106 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 93mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.