Air Fryer Rosemary Sausage Meatballs
This recipe was created as an hors d'oeuvre for a friend's wedding and became an instant hit and family treasure. Enjoy! —Steve Hansen, Redmond, Washington
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 10 min./batch
Makesabout 2 dozen
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 pounds Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- Pretzel sticks or toothpicks, optional
- Preheat air fryer to 400°. In a small skillet, heat oil over medium heat; sauté garlic with curry powder until tender, 1-2 minutes. Cool slightly.
- In a bowl, combine egg, pimientos, bread crumbs, parsley, rosemary and garlic mixture. Add sausage; mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape into 1-1/4-in. balls. Place in a single layer in air fryer basket; cook until lightly browned and cooked through, 7-10 minutes. Remove and keep warm; repeat with remaining meatballs, if needed. If desired, serve with pretzels.
Test Kitchen tip
Nutrition Facts1 meatball: 96 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 208mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Curried Sausage and Rosemary Poppers in What Can I Cook In My ...
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.