- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Preheat air fryer to 370°. In a shallow bowl, mix the first 7 ingredients; add cod, turning to coat. Let stand 10-15 minutes.
- Place fillets in a single layer on greased tray in air-fryer basket; discard remaining marinade. Cook until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 8-10 minutes. Top with butter.
Test Kitchen tip
1 fillet: 168 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 366mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 fat.