This air-fryer cod recipe will convert even the biggest fish skeptic. It's healthy and delicious—no breading needed! —Kim Russell, North Wales, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Preheat air fryer to 370°. In a shallow bowl, mix the first 7 ingredients; add cod, turning to coat. Let stand 10-15 minutes.
- Place fillets in a single layer in greased air-fryer basket; discard remaining marinade. Cook until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 8-10 minutes. Top with butter.
Test Kitchen tip