- FOR USE AS A FILLING:
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- FOR USE AS A FROSTING:
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 18 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- TO MAKE FILLING OR FROSTING: In a microwave, melt baking chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in cooled baking chocolate and lemon juice until smooth.
- Spread between cake layers and/or over top and sides of cake. Yield: 2 cups filling or 6 cups frosting.
Reviews for Winter White Filling or Frosting
Sort By :
It seems to me that the powdered sugar is missing in this recipe. I added some until the consistency was right.
I made this frosting for a wedding cake. It is the best frosting I have ever tasted...love it!
I just made the cake and frosting for this recipe last night and the cake came out perfect however, the frosting was different. I made the espresso filling and it was great I put in between layers and went to do the frosting. Now I am a good baker and can read a recipe but the frosting never sat up like the filling. It was very running though very good so I think something was missing from this one. I will do it again it fixed.