- 1 package (7-1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 1 can (12 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups 2% milk
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen peas and pearl onions
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French-fried onions, divided
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Stir in the tuna, soup, milk, peas, mushrooms and half of the fried onions.
- Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining fried onions; bake 5 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Tuna Mac and Cheese Bake
Sort By :
Fantastic recipe!! We can't get enough of it.
I love this dish! It take tuna casserole to a whole new level! Bravo!!
awsome! made it several times already since I got the recipe
I thought this was surprisingly good...and soo easy. I made mine with turkey ham and left out the peas because I know my family preferences. The french onions give it a unique flavor. You'd never guess it started with a box of mac and cheese!
Very good. A few cracks of pepper and even better!