Everyone likes a good old-fashioned cookie mix—and this one is especially popular with chocoholics! Tie the prep and baking directions to the jar with a colorful ribbon.—Patricia Swart, Galloway, New Jersey
Featured In: 14 Cookie Mix Recipes
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup white baking chips
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 3/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, whisk 1-1/4 cups flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. In another bowl, whisk cocoa and remaining flour. In an airtight container, layer half of flour mixture and half of cocoa mixture; repeat. Layer sugars and chips in the order listed. Cover and store in a cool dry place up to 3 months. Yield: 1 batch (about 5 cups).
- To prepare cookies: Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat butter, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Add cookie mix; mix well.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 12-14 minutes or until firm. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5 dozen.
Originally published as Triple Chocolate Cookie Mix in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews for Triple Chocolate Cookie Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review