Swirled Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars Recipe
Enjoy this holiday dessert without worrying about calories. Plus it is so luscious that no one will guess that it is light!—Jean Ecos, Hartland, Wisconsin
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 30 min. Bake: 20 min. + chilling YIELD:16 servings
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- 11 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a 9-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 7-10 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. For filling, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, flour and vanilla until smooth. Add egg; beat on low just until combined. Remove 3/4 cup batter to a small bowl; stir in pumpkin and brown sugar until well blended.
- 3. Pour plain batter over crust. Drop pumpkin batter by tablespoons over plain batter. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl. Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings.
1 bar equals 117 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 135 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC