Enjoy a cold glass of milk with these cookies, like the Indy 500 winner who drinks milk at the end of the race!—Jerry Huff, Oakland, California
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch each ground ginger, nutmeg and cloves
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup brickle toffee bits
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, ginger, nutmeg and cloves; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the chips, walnuts and toffee bits.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Originally published as Sweet-Taste-of-Victory Butterscotch Cookies in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p198
Reviews for Sweet-Taste-of-Victory Butterscotch Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review