- 3 cups thinly sliced quartered cucumber
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a salad bowl, combine cucumber and cilantro. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Cucumber Salad
"I brought this to a cookout and it was a hit. Everyone really enjoyed the sweet flavor and the fresh cilantro. I will definitely make it again! It was also very easy to make!"
"Nice, light, quick side."
"This was very easy to make and delicious, refreshing on a hot day. I used red wine vinegar because I didn't have white wine vinegar and it turned out great!"
"Super easy and yummy even my two year old loves it!"
"This is an awesome recipe!!! Used it all summer long and it is going on the table for Christmas. Crisp, light and so very easy. Fabulous."