- 8 ounces uncooked gluten-free spiral pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 large sweet red or green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 package (16 ounces) firm tofu, drained and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups gluten-free meatless pasta sauce
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; saute onion, pepper and zucchini until crisp-tender, 6-8 minutes. Stir in tofu and pasta sauce; heat through. Stir in pasta. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Saucy Veggie Spirals in Quick & Light Bookazine 2014, p34
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Saucy Veggie Spirals
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review