- 8 ounces uncooked gluten-free spiral pasta
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 large green or sweet red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) firm tofu, drained and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups gluten-free meatless spaghetti sauce
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the onion, pepper and zucchini in oil until crisp-tender.
- Stir in tofu and spaghetti sauce; heat through. Drain pasta; serve with tofu mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Saucy Veggie Spirals in Quick & Light Bookazine 2014 2014, p34
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Saucy Veggie Spirals
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review