Rhubarb Cranberry Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1-1/2 cups diced frozen rhubarb
- 1 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the oats, rhubarb, chips and cranberries.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 5-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Rhubarb Cranberry Cookies
Sort By :
I just made these and they are fantastic!! I added Macadamia Nuts to them as well, and they are the bomb!! would recommend to anyone!!
I used fresh rhubarb and they still seemed too moist even with extra baking.
Did you try thawing rhubarb and then squeeze out water or let sit and drain?
That would be my thought of where the moisture is coming from.
hope this helps
Help,, very good but too wet, I baked additional 3 minutes and still to soft to pick up.should I refridgerate dough before I bake?
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Cookies >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Cranberry Cookies >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Oatmeal Cookies >