- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup cold butter
- 1 jar (12 ounces) seedless raspberry jam, divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, pecans, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Set aside 3 tablespoons jam; spread remaining jam over crust.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in lemon peel and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Spoon over jam; spread evenly. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until filling is almost set.
- In another bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; spread over cheesecake. Warm remaining jam and swirl over top. Bake 5-7 minutes longer or just until set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
Sort By :
"Pretty good. I love trying recipes with cream cheese. I didn't add the cinnamon. I just don't like it cheesecake crust."
"These bars did not turn out for me. The crust was so hard that I couldn't get it out of the pan. I reviewed the recipe again to be sure that I had followed it exactly, and I did. I won't be making this recipe again."
"I took these to a friend's dinner party and everyone raved about how delicious they were. The grated lemon peel enhances the flavor. The bars are not too sweet either. Just right!"