My family's love of raspberries and cheesecake make this a perfect dessert for us. The luscious treat is best eaten with a fork.—Jill Cox, Lincoln, Nebraska
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup cold butter
- 1 jar (12 ounces) seedless raspberry jam, divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, pecans, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Set aside 3 tablespoons jam; spread remaining jam over crust.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in lemon peel and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Spread evenly over jam. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until almost set.
- In another bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; spread over cheesecake. Warm remaining jam and swirl over top. Bake 5-7 minutes or just until set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Raspberry Cheesecake Bars in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p125
Reviews for Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review