Quick Cherry Turnovers Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate into four rectangles; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Press perforations to seal. Place 1/4 cup pie filling on one half of each rectangle. Fold dough over filling; pinch edges to seal. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Place confectioners' sugar in a small bowl; stir in enough milk to achieve a drizzling consistency. Drizzle over turnovers. Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Quick Cherry Turnovers(5)
Sort By :
Do you lay the rectangles on top of each other then seal the edges???
Super easy and super good! Added just a bit of vanilla to the frosting. Will make again!
This is a very quick, and easy standby for Sunday morning, and even for a quick dessert when you have unexpected guests drop by. Other fruit pie fillings are just as good!
Amazing! Made in my foods class! :)
I made these for Thanksgiving breakfast. Everyone loved them!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mother's Day Pastry Recipes >