- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup hot brewed Easy Espresso
- Whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice and ground nutmeg, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, pumpkin and sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until steaming. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and pie spice. Transfer to a blender; cover and process for 15 seconds or until foamy.
- Pour into two mugs; add espresso. Garnish with whipped cream and spices if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Latte
Sort By :
Absolutely delicious! I was looking for a healthier recipe than *bucks and this is perfect. I used an immersion blender and lowered the amount of vanilla, per other reviewer's suggestions.
Here are all my notes: I didn't use the full 2 T. of vanilla. I actually didn't measure. I did up the sugar. Since I have an espresso machine, I didn't heat this mixture as stated. Here is what I did. I mixed everything together and blended with an immersable blender. Then I made the espresso. I pour the pumpkin milk into the frother and frothed the milk like I usually do when making my daily lattes. This is far better than Starbucks as they don't use pumpkin in their lattes. No spices at the bottom of my cup doing it this way.
Do you Really mean 2 Tablespoons of vanilla! Sounds like a lot! I too would use Stevia instead of sugar. I may try this with pureed butternut squash. We have lots of it growing in our home garden.
Excellent! I used skim milk and stivea instead to save on calories. My daughter begs me to make this for her each fall.
This was very tasty. My husband and I both liked it. I ended up adding a bit more sugar to make it a little sweeter. Topped the whole drink with homemade whipped cream and it was perfect for any fall day!